Sunday, March 1, 2009

Budget directors in glass hosues



"What's very clear is this budget delivers a tax cut to 95 percent of working families. I mean, I think we have to come back to the basic question here. I just reject the theory that the only thing that drives economic performance is the marginal tax rate on wealthy Americans and the only way of being pro-market is to funnel billions and billions of dollars of subsidies to corporations.

That is the heart of this argument. And I think it's -- I think we've already -- we've seen what the effects are over the last eight years."

from Peter Orszag, Director of Office of Management and Budget on This Week with George Stephanopoulos

The Education of David Stockman



and, budget directors gone wild
Reagan Budget Head Stockman Is Charged With Fraud (charges since dropped)

No comments:

Post a Comment